Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

#25 of 30: Celebrating Friends



"Celebrating Friends" - 6x8 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Celebrando la Amistad" - 15x20cm - Oleo
SOLD




Today I wanted to work with flowers as I have had them on a vase on my dining room table for a few days and they are on their last legs. I actually wanted to do them much bigger but I knew I had limited time so I pulled out a 6x8 and tried this composition. The flowers were sitting in the vase with a beautiful elegant curve which I did not get but I am very pleased with the feel of this painting :)
May try again tomorrow! Special thanks to my friend Lisa who brought me these flowers, which is why it's getting that name :) Hugs Lisa!

*****

Hoy quise jugar con flores ya que las tengo en un florero en mi mesa del comedor desde hace varios días y están ya en las últimas. En realidad las quería pintar mucho más grande pero sabía que tenía muy poco tiempo hoy así que saqué un panel de 15 × 20cm  y probé esta composición. Las flores estaban en el florero con una curva hermosa muy elegante que lamentablemente no salió en este cuadro pero de todas formas estoy muy contenta con cómo quedó. Probablemente trate de nuevo mañana! Gracias muy especiales a mi amiga Lisa que fue la que me trajo estas flores, por eso es que le puse ese nombre al cuadro :) Un abrazo Lisa





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...