Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

#26 of 30: Intoxicating

"Intoxicating" - 6x8- Oil on Birch Panel
"Intoxicante" - 15x20cm - Oleo

SOLD

Today I continued on the same route as yesterday, exploring flowers,  as I actually wanted to try yesterday's arrangement again. But I also went to backyard and collected some flowers that are still blooming.... I love flowers so much, they always make me smile! I  actually did 3 small paintings, one of them no longer exists as I wiped it and I am pleased with the other 2.  I'll post them today and tomorrow.
The smell of sweet peas is so incredible that it today not only did I have the painting experience, but also the visual pleasure of seeing them and also the smell, oh so heavenly!.... All the senses engaged. Need I say I had fun today??

*****

Hoy seguí en la misma dirección de ayer, con flores, ya que quería probar de nuevo el arreglo de ayer. Pero esta vez también fui al patio y corte algunas flores que todavía hay… Me encantan las flores, me gustan tanto, me hacen siempre sonreír! En realidad hice tres cuadros hoy, uno de esos ya no existe porque que lo borré pero estoy contenat conlos otros 2. Los voy a poner hoy y mañana. El aroma de las alberjillas es tan increíble que hoy no solamente tuve la experiencia de la pintura sino también tuve el placer visual de verlas y el aroma, tan rico! … Todos los sentidos activados… Hace falta que le diga que me divertí mucho??

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...