Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Thankful

"Thankful" - 10x10 - Acrylic on Canvas
Work in Progress



So many things to always be thankful for but this year in particular I am thankful for life first and foremost. So so grateful my son is alive after giving us the scare of our lives. I am thankful he is recovering well,  attending school  and  having for the most part the regular life any 16 year old has.  :) I am sharing with you all a song I  grew up with. A song of thankfulness by Mercedes Sosa who is a very famous Argentinian singer and  I just love this version of the song written by ChileanVioleta Parra. I specially love the first verse that says "Thanks to life which has given so much".

 Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are you thankful for?







*****

Tantas cosas por las que siempre estoy agradecida pero este año en particular estoy agradecida por la vida mas que nada. Estoy tan tan agradecida de que mi hijo esté vivo después de habernos dado el susto de nuestras vidas. Estoy muy agradecida de que sigue recuperandose bien, va  a la escuela y vive una vida normal como cualquier chico de 16 aÑos. :) Los dejo con una canción de mi infancia. Un canción de agradecimiento por Mercedes Sosa, una cantante argentina muy famosa. Me encanta esta versión de la canción escrita por la chilena Violeta Parra, especialmente me gusta el comienzo cuando dice "Gracias a la vida, que me ha dado tanto".

Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias!!! De que están agradecidos uds?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...