Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Day 1 of 30: Fresh Start

"Fresh Start" - 10x10 - Oil on Canvas
"Nuevos Comienzos" -25x25cm - Oleo
SOLD


Well.... Here we go again! Day 1 of another challenge and the first day of the year! I love New Years, it's new beginnings, a fresh start, even if it's really not that different from the day before... The energy does feel different for me.


We had a few friends over last night for a New Year's Eve Get-together. A friend (who is a very talented artist by the way)  was after my heart and brought me this gorgeous little bouquet. I knew inmediately,  as well as she did, that I had to paint it so that is what I picked for today's efforts! I wanted to get the impression of the flowers in it, I wanted to stay loose and I am happy with the result! Will see later on after I've had some distance from it whether I go back and add or take away something. Thanks Madelaine!

Check out all the other artsists all over the world who are taking part in the 30 day Painting Challenge. I believe there's about 6 or 7 from Victoria that I know of. Get inspired and get creating yourself or  get some original artwork for yourself! Lots to pick from! See here.

Happy New Year to all!
May 2016 bring joy, love, balance  prosperity and abundance! 

****

Bueno, acá vamos de Nuevo! Día número 1 del desafío y el primer día del año! Me encanta el año nuevo, es tiempo de nuevos comienzos, aún cuando en realidad no hay mucha diferencia con el día anterior.... Hay una cierta energía que es diferente, para mí. 


Anoche para celebrar el año nuevo, recibimos algunos amigos en nuestra casa y una amiga (que es una artista de mucho talento) sabía lo que a mi me gusta y me trajo este ramito de flores. Inmediatamente supe que lo tenía que pintar (como ella sabia también) y esto fue lo que elegí para los esfuerzos de hoy! Quería pintar la impresión de las flores, mantenerlo fresco y estoy satisfecha con el resultado. veremos una vez que pasen unos días si le saco o agrego algunas cosas. Gracias Madelaine!!!

Vean a todos los artistas de todo el mundo que están participando en el desafío de este 30 cuadros en 30 días! Creo que hay otros 6 o 7 artista sde Victoria. Inspírense y empiecen a crear o decidan comprar arte para sus hogares! Mucho para elegir! Vayan acá.

 Feliz Año Nuevo para todos!
Espero que el 2016 les traiga, alegría, amor, equilibrio, prosperidad y abundancia!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...