Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 18 of 30: Rising Tide

"Rising Tide" - 20x20 - Oil on Canvas
"Marea Creciente" - 50x50cm - Oleo
SOLD

Another one for the "contemplating pile" :)  ... There are so many things I am enjoying here and there are of course a few that I still need to view and evaluate whether to and how to change.... but isn't that what painting is? Going through the different stages of a painting and solving each individual "problem" as it arises?? What I like the most about this painting is the palette and the sense of peace it gives me, just like when I am sitting there looking at that scene, enjoying the present moment.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself." - (Dale Carnegie)

*****

Otra para la "pila en contemplación" :) .... Hay muchas cosas que me gustan de este cuadro, y por por supuesto hay algunas otras cosas que necesito ovservar, evaluar y decidir si las cambio o no y cómo..... pero  no es eso lo que es pintar?? Pasar por las distintas etapas del cuadro y resolver cada "problema" de forma individual?? Lo que mas me gusta son los colores y el sentimiento de paz que me da, igual al que siento cuando estoy en ese lugar, disfrutando del presente. 

"Nadie y nada te traerá paz, sólo tú." -  (Dale Carnegie)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery! Just loving those clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila for stopping by and commenting, I am actually pretty pleased with the feel of this one now... it has grown on me! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...