Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Azure

"Azure" - 6x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
"Azul" - 15x15cm - Oleo

SOLD


I was fortunate to spend a week in Mexico this past February, I took my paints, managed to do a few on site and this is one of them..... I was completely fascinated with the colour of the water..... If I had a penny for each time I said or thought "Wow! Look at that colour!!!" I would probably have enough money to go back to Mexico!!

Absolutely gorgeous colour, always changing according to how the sun is hitting it which of course added to the fun of attempting to paint it.  This is the beginning of a lot of turquoise coming out of my studio! :) Hope you enjoy it!

*****

Tuve la suerte de pasar una semana en México este pasado febrero. Llevé mis pinturas y logré hacer algunos cuadros durante esa semana. Este es uno de ellos… Estuve todo el tiempo completamente fascinada con el color del agua… Si yo tuviera 1 centavo por cada vez que dije o pensé "Wow!! Qué color!!!" probablemente tendría suficiente plata como para volver a México!!

Un color tan hermoso, siempre cambiando de acuerdo a cómo está el sol, lo cual por supuesto agregó un poco de diversión al tratar de pintarlo. Este es el comienzo de mucho turquesa que sale de mi de mi taller.  Espero que les guste!


#316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...