Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

North of 60: 13 of 30


North of 60 - 6x6 - Oil on Canvas
Al Norte del 60 - 15x15 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas

I had so much fun doing this painting. I LOVE those Fall colours and I just went  for it. This is the first painting done in Yellowknife.... which is at 62 degrees Latitude, hence the name.... Beautiful area and landscape.  Fall is here for sure, the colours are changing and it's starting to get chilly (even for the locals!!) Painted right in town behind the Legislature Building on Frame Lake. I have to look at this one again once back home. There are lots of things I like about it  :)



It was starting to rain so I set up my "bestbrella"
Estaba empezando a llover asi que puse ls "bestbrella"


Me divertí tanto pintando este cuadro! Me ENCANTAN esos colores de otoño y me largué con ganas a ponerlos en el lienzo. Este es el primer cuadro en Yellowknife.... que está a los 62 grados de Latitud, por eso el nombre del cuadro..... Una zona muy linda con paisajes hermosos! El otoño ya ha  llegado, los colores están cambiando y ya está empezando a hacer mas frio (alrededor de 12 grados).... hasta la gente de acá dice que ya está mas fresco. Pinté este cuadro en la ciudad, detrás del edificio de la legislatura en el Lago Frame. Tengo que re-evaluarlo una vez que llegue de vuelta a casa por supuesto pero sí tiene muchas cosas que me gusta. 


#384


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...