Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

We are Gonna Get Wet: 8 of 30

We are Gonna Get Wet - 8x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
Nos Vamos  a Mojar - 20x15cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


Well.... I imagine that by now you should know the drill..... this one came from Day 6, just a different cropping and addition of the left land mass..... Really enjoying these deep exploration of skies, landscapes and just shapes in general. Went back and forth with the water, making it darker and lighter at times, will have to wait for re-evaluation at the end of the 30 days.
I am  getting ready and organized to leave on another painting adventure this coming Saturday. I mentioned it briefly  a few posts ago: I am going to the Arctic just to paint. How awesome is that?? I am going with my good fiend Deborah Czernecky and we will meet 10 painters from Ontario up at the lodge. We will spend a few days in Yellowknife before heading up to Arctic Haven in Nunavut. If you are familiar with Yellowknife, are there any spots/things to do that are a must??? I appreciate any suggestions! I  will be painting lots and I am hoping to still post daily but I am not sure I'll be able to. Gotta go, lots to do!!!! Thanks for visiting :)

*****

Me imagino que a esta altura ya saben como estoy haciendo todo… Este cuadro surgió del del día 6, es simplemente un recorte del anterior y le agregué el pedazo de tierra en la izquierda… Realmente estoy disfrutando mucho de estas grandes exploraciones de cielos y paisajes. Di varias vueltas con el agua en este cuadro, oscureciéndola y aclarándola, voy a tener que esperar para re-evaluar al final de los 30 días ya que no me pude decidir y se me acabó el tiempo. :)
Me estoy preparando y organizando para irme este sábado a disfrutar de otra gran aventura. Lo mencioné de pasada hace unos cuantos días, esta vez me voy al medio de la nada en el ártico a pintar. Qué les parece??? Me voy con mi amiga Deborah Czernecky y nos juntamos allá con  otros 10 artistas de Ontario. Vamos a pasar un par de días en Yellowknife antes de ir a Arctiv Haven en Nanuvut. Si ustedes conocen Yellowknife, tienen alguna sugerencia de lugares o cosas que tenemos que ver/hacer si o si? Apreciaría cualquier idea. Voy a pintar mucho y espero poder publicarlos a diario pero no estoy segura si lo voy a poder hacer. Me tengo que ir, tengo muchas cosas que hacer! Gracias por visitarme!

#380

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...