Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

It's a New Day

It's  a New Day - 8x6 - Oil on Birch Panel
Es un Día Nuevo - 20x25cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


SOLD

A couple of weeks ago I needed to paint flowers to take a break from all the landscapes I had been painting  so I headed out tot he store, treated myself to a lovely flower bouquet and  have done a few  paintings from it with different lighting, different views, different backgrounds..... still going on repetition of the same thing, just a different subject as you can see. This is one of them and I hope you like it!

*****

Hace un par de semanas, necesitaba pintar flores para tomarme un decsabso de todos los paisajes que he estado pintando asi que me fui al supermercado y me compré un hermos ramo de flores que me ha servido de inspiracion para unos cuantos cuadros: difernetes fondos, diferentes vistas, diferente luz some el ramo. Sigo exploarndo el concepto de repetición, simplemente un tema distinto. Este es un de ellos, espero que les guste!

#417

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...