Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

10 of 30: Almost Finished


WIP - 16x20 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Sin terminar - 41x51cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas

I've been working on this larger one for the last few days and I need to let it sit for a while because I don't have the patience needed right now to actually finish it, I fear I'll just wreck what I like about it.....  sometimes that's the best thing to do, put it aside for a while and come back to it with fresh eyes.

*****

Hace varios días que estoy trabajando en este que es mas grande y necesito dejarlo a un lado unos días ya que no tengo la paciencia necesaria en este momento para terminarlo, si sigo ahora, voy a arruinar lo que me gusta.... a veces es lo mejor que podemos hacer, dejarlo unos días de lado y volver a verlo ya descansada.

#445



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...