Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bosc - 1 of 30



Bosc - 8x10 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Bosc - 20x25cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas

$160
Available


I have been on a kick lately painting simple still lives using seasonal fruits. I did several pomegranates, mandarin oranges and now I'm onto pears! So the other day I went to the grocery store and got several different kinds of pears, one of each, just to paint them. I hope to be done with them in time to eat them as well! I am really having fun exploring the different colours and shapes they have and specially trying to record accurate colour and light.

*****

Ultimamente he estado pintado  naturalezas muertas simples usando frutas de estación. Hice varias estas úlimas semanas con granadas, mandarinas y ahora me tocan las peras! Por eso, el otro día fui al supermercado, busqué muchas variedades distintas de peras y compré una de cada tipo, sólo para pintarlas. Espero terminar con ellas antes de que se pongan feas para poder comerlas también!! La verdad es que estoy disfrutado mucho explorando los distintos colores y formas que tienen, especialmente tratando de registrar color y luz apropiado.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...