Pages

Monday, February 5, 2018

Feeling Out of Control May be a Good Thing!



Atkins Point - 6x8 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Punto Atkins - 15x20 - Oleo
$150

Email me to Purchase

This is #4 of 30 and as you may know, I am experimenting with new ways of doing things these last few days and to be honest, because I am working  following steps that are quite different from my usual ones,  I feel I am most out of control while painting, not really knowing what I am doing!! But the thing is I am liking the results!!! I  really love the thick texture and brushstrokes, always have!

Detail - Detalle

*****

Este es el 4 de 30 cuadros y como ya saben, hace varios días que estoy experimentando con nuevos modos de hacer las cosas y si soy honesta, siento que estoy totalmente fuera de control mientras pinto ya que estoy siguiendo pasos que son bastante distintos a lo que hago noemalmente, medio como que no se lo que estoy haciendo! Pero la cosa es que están gustando los resultados!! Me encantan esas texturas y pinceladas tan gruesas! Siempre me han gustado mucho!

#441

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...