Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Remembering Summer - 3 of 30

Remembering Summer - 9x12 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Acordandome del Verano - 23x31 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas
$250

Email me to purchase


And now for something completely different yet still familiar...... I'll be playing with a whole bunch of BC Landscapes trying different approaches from what I've been doing..... just playing in  a different sandbox  and I'm loving it!

*****
Y ahora vamos con algo totalmente diferte pero familiar al mismo tiempo.... Voy a  jugar con paisajes de Bristish Coloumbia probando tecnicas distintas a las qe he estado usando.....  es como jugar en un arenero distitno y me encanta!!

#439



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...