Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Let's start talking about it: 28 of 30

We Should Start Talking - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Tenemos que emplezar a hablar - 15x15cm - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


Back to still-life for the last few days of the challenge so I went to the fridge and picked from what we had available. :) When I was posing these strawberries it seemed to me that they had their backs to each other and were in the middle of an argument..... one of them is saying "We should start talking and try to make things work.....'  Must be losing my mind if strawberries are starting to say stuff  .... haha.... just having fun in the studio!

*****

Decidí volver a las naturalezas muertas los últimos días del desafío así que fui a la heladera y me fijé que teníamos disponible. Cuando estaba arreglando estas frutillas para pintarlas, me pareció que estaban paradas de espaldas discutiendo .... y una de ellas decía "Tenemos que empezar a hablar....." y tratar de arreglar las cosas... debo estar medio loca si las frutillas están empezando a hablar , jaja!.... simplemente me estoy diviertiendo en el taller!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...