Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

New Horizons - 11 of 30

New Horizons - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
Horizontes Nuevos - 15x15 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas



I have wanted to learn how to paint with a palette knife now for a while so I decided to try for a bit with this painting. I was having lots of fun with it but I wasn't getting the look I wanted at all so in the end I wiped it off and grabbed the brushes and this came out. It ended up with a much higher key painting than I normally do. Will try the palette knife again.....




*****



Hace rato que quiero aprender a pintar con espátula y por eso decidí probar. Me estaba divirtiendo mucho pero no estaba logrando el resultado que quería por lo que levanté toda la pintura  y comencé de nuevo pero con pinceles. Terminé con un cuadro que es mucho mas claro de lo que normalmente hago. Voy a probar con la espátula de nuevo en cualquier momento!

#447


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...