Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

The Red Boat: 19 of 30

The Red Boat - 6x6 - Oil on Cradled Panel
El Velero Rojo - 15x15 - Oleo
Marcela Strasdas


I started this painting with the idea of doing a loose sky and  play with the palette knife and while I did start with the knife, I soon abandoned it in favour of the large bushes. I may need to clean it up a bit but I am done with it for now as I am just wrecking things instead of improving anything. So, off to the observation rack it goes!

*****


Comencé este cuadrito con la intencion de hacer un cielo con la cuchilla y sí empecé usandola pero enseguida la abandoné para seguir con pinceles. Tal vez tenga que cambiar algunas cosas pero pr ahora he terrminado ya que en lugar de mejorar, lo empeoro asi es que pasa al estante en observación!

455



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...